"Relationship Marketing is a strategy designed to foster customer loyalty, interaction and long-term engagement. It is designed to develop strong connections with customers by providing them with information directly suited to their needs and interests and by promoting open communication." - Forbes
Cathy Connors of SendOutCard will share her expertise on relationship marketing and how it can help us grow our businesses. Whether you have a well-developed process or are just learning about relationship marketing, you are sure to come away with new information and ideas.
Gleneagles Country Club
5401 W. Park Blvd
Plano, TX 75093
Park in the main parking lot and enter through the west porte-cochere doors. We will be straight ahead just past the main desk on the right.
No outside food or drink is permitted in the Gleneagles Country Club. However, a meal option is available for all members and guests if ordered and paid for by November 5th. Meals are $22.00 each which is non-refundable and include a sandwich of your choice, potato chips, a fresh apple or banana, a chocolate chip cookie and a bottle of water. You can make your meal selection during the registration process.
- Roasted Turkey Breast & Swiss Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on a Multi-Grain Bun
- Grilled Chicken Breast & Provolone Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on a Ciabatta Roll
- Shaved Roast Beef & Cheddar Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on an Onion Bun
- Turkey Breast, Smoked Ham & Salami, Provolone Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on an Italian Hoagie
- Grilled Veggies, Hummus, Baby Spinach & Feta Cheese on an Spinach Wrap
PLEASE NOTE: Any and all meeting registration fees and meal charges are non-refundable.
Please contact Libby Huffines