Interested in becoming a professional organizer or productivity consultant? Want to learn more about the organizing industry? We have an entire night devoted to answering your questions. Come hear from our panel of seasoned organizers about what it's like to organize for a living.
Shirley Falls, First in Organizing
Sandy Jones, Someday Organizing
Cami Obrey, All Things Organized
Submit a question for the panel to discuss when registering or email them by Monday, October 15, to Libby Huffines at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gleneagles Country Club
5401 W. Park Blvd
Plano, TX 75093
Park in the main parking lot and enter through the west porte-cochere doors. We will be straight ahead just past the main desk on the right.
No outside food or drink is permitted in the Gleneagles Country Club. However, a meal option is available for all members and guests if ordered and paid for by OCTOBER 11th. Meals are $22.00 each which is non-refundable and include a sandwich of your choice, potato chips, a fresh apple or banana, a chocolate chip cookie and a bottle of water. You can make your meal selection during the registration process.
- Roasted Turkey Breast & Swiss Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on a Multi-Grain Bun
- Grilled Chicken Breast & Provolone Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on a Ciabatta Roll
- Shaved Roast Beef & Cheddar Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on an Onion Bun
- Turkey Breast, Smoked Ham & Salami, Provolone Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on an Italian Hoagie
- Grilled Veggies, Hummus, Baby Spinach & Feta Cheese on an Spinach Wrap
PLEASE NOTE: Any and all meeting registration fees and meal charges are non-refundable.
Please contact Libby Huffines