Attention all Chapter Members!
Would you like the opportunity to build your network of trustworthy service providers to refer to your clients?
Would you like to learn more about our Business Partners in a more intimate setting and obtain tangible information from them i.e. their brochures, pricing information, etc.?
Would you like the opportunity to get some freebies?
Do NOT miss our FIRST EVER Business Partner Speed Networking Event! In the style of speed dating, all members will pick a seat at any of our Business Partner’s tables. The timer will begin and you and your colleagues will have the opportunity to do all of the above at your chosen table. When the bell rings, all groups will rotate to the next Business Partner table and the next round will begin! Rounds will continue until all members have had the opportunity to visit each table!
But wait, there’s more!
At the end of the event, several raffle prizes will be awarded!
Be sure to attend our chapter meeting on March 21st and be ready to have FUN!
Gleneagles Country Club
5401 W. Park Blvd
Plano, TX 75093
Park in the main parking lot. We will be in the Pool House.
No outside food or drink is permitted in the Gleneagles Country Club. However, a meal option is available for all members and guests if ordered and paid for by March 14th. Meals are $22.00 each which is non-refundable and include a sandwich of your choice, potato chips, a fresh apple or banana, a chocolate chip cookie and a bottle of water. You can make your meal selection during the registration process.
- Roasted Turkey Breast & Swiss Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on a Multi-Grain Bun
- Grilled Chicken Breast & Provolone Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on a Ciabatta Roll
- Shaved Roast Beef & Cheddar Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on an Onion Bun
- Turkey Breast, Smoked Ham & Salami, Provolone Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on an Italian Hoagie
- Grilled Veggies, Hummus, Baby Spinach & Feta Cheese on an Spinach Wrap
PLEASE NOTE: Any and all meeting registration fees and meal charges are non-refundable.
Please contact Libby Huffines