September is National Preparedness Month. Are you prepared for any circumstance that may arise when working in a client's home? Come learn and refresh yourself on tips, tricks, and insight for staying safe.
Officer Bianez began his law enforcement career with the Plano Police Department in April 1997. During his tenure he has worked patrol and as part of the D.A.R.E.® program. He is currently assigned to the Crime Prevention Unit. Chris’ full-time assignment is safety education, helping organizations protect their people and property. Bianez is passionate about providing people with the educational tools and strategies they need to help avoid being a victim of crime.
Gleneagles Country Club
5401 W. Park Blvd
Plano, TX 75093
Park in the main parking lot and enter through the west porte-cochere doors. We will be straight ahead just past the main desk on the right.
No outside food or drink is permitted in the Gleneagles Country Club. However, a meal option is available for all members and guests if ordered and paid for by SEPTEMBER 12th. Meals are $22.00 each which is non-refundable and include a sandwich of your choice, potato chips, a fresh apple or banana, a chocolate chip cookie and a bottle of water. You can make your meal selection during the registration process.
- Roasted Turkey Breast & Swiss Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on a Multi-Grain Bun
- Grilled Chicken Breast & Provolone Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on a Ciabatta Roll
- Shaved Roast Beef & Cheddar Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on an Onion Bun
- Turkey Breast, Smoked Ham & Salami, Provolone Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on an Italian Hoagie
- Grilled Veggies, Hummus, Baby Spinach & Feta Cheese on an Spinach Wrap
PLEASE NOTE: Any and all meeting registration fees and meal charges are non-refundable.
Please contact Libby Huffines