Want to know more about the hoarding disorder?
Come listen to Doris Carrillo, Founder and President of Senior Success, share her knowledge and expertise on the topic of hoarding. Doris has an extensive background working in the social services sector. After discovering a common trend of hoarding among her clients and casework, she founded Senior Success, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization providing education, support, services, and empowerment programs to Seniors 55 years of age and older who reside in Collin County and are suffering from hoarding disorder.
For more information, check out www.senior-success.org.
During her presentation, Doris will cover the criterions for hoarding, the levels of hoarding, hoarding statistics, different types of hoarding, approaches to the hoarding disorder, and how Senior Success can help.
You won’t want to miss this fascinating presentation.
Below please find a quick exercise we encourage you to complete/think about prior to the meeting.
- Choose an object in your home that you’ve had for a while, over a year, but have not used. Select one that you do not need but hesitate to give up. If possible, please bring it to the meeting.
- During the next few weeks take about 30 minutes to carefully look at the contents of your home, garage, attic, yard, and/or shed. Open drawers, closets, spare rooms, etc. Then write down a list of the things you are not using and which ones in particular that have begun to accumulate.
Meeting Information (note NEW meeting location!)
Gleneagles Country Club
5401 W. Park Blvd
Plano, TX 75093
Park in the main parking lot and enter through the porte-cochere doors. We will be straight ahead just past the main desk on the right.
No outside food or drink is permitted in the Gleneagles Country Club. However, a meal option is available for all members and guests if ordered and paid for by FEBRUARY 5th. Meals are $22.00 each which is non-refundable and include a sandwich of your choice, potato chips, a fresh apple or banana, a chocolate chip cookie and a bottle of water. You can make your meal selection during the registration process.
- Roasted Turkey Breast & Swiss Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on a Multi-Grain Bun
- Grilled Chicken Breast & Provolone Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on a Ciabatta Roll
- Shaved Roast Beef & Cheddar Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on an Onion Bun
- Turkey Breast, Smoked Ham & Salami, Provolone Cheese with Leaf Lettuce & Tomato on an Italian Hoagie
- Grilled Veggies, Hummus, Baby Spinach & Feta Cheese on an Spinach Wrap
PLEASE NOTE: Any and all meeting registration fees and meal charges are non-refundable.
Please contact Libby Huffines